Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lemur L'amour: Husband & Wife

We were officially husband and wife! Now it was time to celebrate with our loved ones. Because of the way our venue was set up, it was as simple as walking to the end of the aisle and turning around. Then it was hugs all around.

All pictures by Niki Marie Photography.


Ok, so maybe the guys went for more of a handshake.


I really love this next picture.


This one is especially touching, because I'm hugging my sister's boyfriend, who usually is not a hugger. In fact, after the hug he told me "Ok, that's your hug for the year." Definitely the most real hug I have ever gotten from him, and it was super special to me.


Next it was the mothers' turn.



We didn't have a formal receiving line, but we were able to greet a lot of our guests as they made their way to the tables. This was one of my favorite moments of the wedding. My pastor and his wife were thrilled for us.


This girl got married last weekend! I had the huge privilege of driving out to Philadelphia to see her and her soldier tie the knot.


This girl went secret ring shopping with me months before Mr. Lemur and I got engaged. Love her. Plus, her dress was fabulous.


People were starting to find their seats. It was almost time to eat! How did you transition from ceremony to reception? Did you do a receiving line?
The wedding day began at 5:30 am and continued as we got ready at the venue. We had our perfect first look and then took couples pictures in the road. After bridal party pictures and family pictures, it was time to begin the ceremony! I walked down the aisle and began the ceremony, then we said I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment