Monday, May 13, 2013

We're Married!

I'm so excited to write this post!

On Saturday, May 4th, at 11:00 am (well, maybe more like 11:20 am), Mr. Lemur and I said I do. It was not a perfect day... but it was pretty much as close as it gets.

We started out with some pictures in the road (same day sneak peeks from our photographer!).




After getting everyone situated and family pictures done, we started the ceremony... ten minutes late. (We'll get to that in the recaps!) The ceremony flowed smoothly into the reception and pretty soon we were sneaking out for a few more pictures in the woods.



I'll be back in the next few days with the events leading up to the wedding, our honeymoon, and a few more miscellaneous posts! It will still be three or four weeks before we get the rest of professional pictures, but I have several things to talk about before then. Until then, I'm back! And glad to be back as a married woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment